[Shotimes] 1990 Chevy Caprice

Chip blackjag91@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

8^O
200mph!!?!!
If you've seen it then I'll take your word, but that is amazing.
Even so, I guarantee you the cops aren't using superchargers, or making 800hp  :^>

 "Ryan M. Dudek" <rmdudek@mindspring.com> wrote:Don't know about the 1990 body style, but my mechanic friend who welds cams
for some local v8sho owners runs his 1996 Impala SS in the Silverstate
Races. Rebuilt motor, a little help from Vortech (ok, a lot of help from
Vortech) and far taller gearing and he has been over 200mph. I believe
wheel hp numbers on that car are somewhere in the 810hp range. Strange to
see a car with that much horsepower that is only good for a 14.0 in the 1/4.
I wouldn't consider running him in the 1/2 mile though :o)