[Shotimes] 91 SHO FOR SALE IN CT

Seth H taurussho91@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:54:56 -0400

I just wanted to put the word out that I am selling my 1991 SHO.  If anyone
is interested in buying it email me back at taurussho91@earthlink.net.  It
is a 1991 SHO Mocha/Mocha, Loaded with all the options, Plus spoiler, 24V
badging, plastic hood, rod shifter, good eatc buttons, 94 Italian Slicers,
overall good condition.  I've had it since Dec 99.  I am the second owner of
the vehicle.  I'm asking $2200 for it.  The vehicle is stock and has been
maintained.  If you have any questions feel free to email me.  I also have a
set of 91 Canadian Slicer rims that are sitting around after I bought the
Italian ones.  I would like to sell these in a set of 4 for $400.  They are
in pretty good condition, no damage to the rims, just minor paint scratches.
I also have a replica 91 SHO+ spoiler still in the box that I will let go
for $150.  If anyone is interested in these items email me.  I live in
Northeast CT.

Seth