[Shotimes] Gen I vs. Gen II::turtle looks!

Marlene Doyle snowwind1990@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'll speak for David P....he loves SHOs(now don't go
there CATZO!).

Timothy don't be so defensive, although I understand
why you were.  David was making a joke.
You will get used to some of the forms of humor used
at this board.  We are a SHOfamily and no two of us
are alike, just like our SHOs.  However, we all have
something in common, a bond that no one can (some have
tried)seem to shake......we possessively
love(obsessively)our SHOs each and every one of
them....the Good, the Bad, the Beautiful, and the
Ugly.

Snowwind made 314K last night.  Still, roll-starting (CCRMfailure!!).