[Shotimes] UPDATE ON SHO FOR SALE IN CT

Seth H taurussho91@earthlink.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:15:50 -0400

Here is an update as to the standing of my SHO for sale

1991 SHO MTX
Manufactured 6/12/91
Mocha/Mocha
166,000miles
SHO+ Spoiler (added)
Rod Shift Linkage
Plastic Hood (original)
24V DOHC Fender Badges (added)
Power Antenna
Color Keyed Decklid Taurus Badge (added)
Keyless Entry System
Leather Seating Surfaces
Electronic Automatic Climate Control (good buttons)
JBL Sound System Upgrade
Ford-Sony Single Disc Player
Power Passenger Seat
Power Moonroof
Autolamp Light System
Paint is in good condition.  Minor spots of damage from sap droppings
Interior is in excellent condition.  No stains in the carpets or leather.
Orignal floormats included
Routine maintenance performed
It failed emissions, a little high on NO, I replaced the thermostat cause it
had been running hotter with the aftermarket one with a ford one
	dont know if this fixed it
Italian Slicer Rims
New DIS module
New starter
rebuilt alternator
new valve cover gaskets
New battery
New front struts
New tires
New radiator
New coolant hoses, except for "F"
Rustproofed coated at the factory
The A/C works best on the highway.  I had replaced some of the lines and
Orings prior

I have pictures of the car inside and out.  If you want some pictures email
me and ill send the your way.  I am currently in the mix of aquiring my new
car a 2001 jetta glx.  I havent bought it yet but its getting closer.  Im
asking $2200 for it.