Fw: Re: [Shotimes] Blackhawk Farms

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:11:28 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

--Well even if it's something that's not an "official" gathering, maybe we
can
--plan on a few of us doing one of their open track days there. Ie find a
--track day, and see how many of us can show up.

--I haven't checked their website/schedule yet. Anybody have any dates that
--look good? April? May?
Count me in!

--Since I don't have to eat up 2 weeks vacation with a wedding and honeymoon
--next year, I'll have a little more time to "play" :o)

--mark
Do you mean the honeymoon was work?:D