Thick Air? Was: [Shotimes] Windshield Wipers

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:39:04 -0500

No comments on 100+ in the rain, but I've found that using the orange
rain-x washer fluid is better than using wipers above 45 mph. No need
for them..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of David P
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 5:24 AM
To: George Fourchy; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Thick Air? Was: [Shotimes] Windshield Wipers

Speaking of windshield wipers, I was in the middle of a three-digit romp
yesterday when my wipers, which were on the lowest intermittent setting,
started creeping up the window. They got up to about 45 degrees before I
had slowed down enough to take my hand off the wheel and hit the washer
button. They worked fine at that point. I can't imagine the wind
pressure against the blades being strong enough to move the motor. Maybe
it was the windshield-wiper ghost.

David P

95MTX

~