[Shotimes] no power seats or door locks

Lee Kelsoe the_big_sho@phobia.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:55:25 -0500

not sure about the shorted wire or what have you....but the silver metal
covered "fuse" is a circuit breaker.....you simply unplug it and it resets
itself and then you plug it back in...it is probably like a 40 or 50 amp
breaker......but if the fuse you put in is not blowing, then I'm not sure
why your seats are inop....check some other accessory fuses, such as the
mini-fuse under the hood... *shrugs*

Lee "THE BIG SHO" Kelsoe
Marietta, Ga.
'92 MTX emerald green