Thick Air? Was: [Shotimes] Windshield Wipers

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:32:17 -0600

I really like a good coating of Rain-X for high speed running the best. Try
a better wiper arm too. I use Trico Windspoiler 20". Part #36-202 at
Carparts.com. I could not find them anywhere else. About $12 each. Higher
speeds push them harder against the windshield. Keep the rubber refills
fresh. I like the cheap real rubber ones and change them out often. They
seem to wipe better.
.
.