[Shotimes] no power seats or door locks

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:44:50 -0600

I think I saw a 20.0 A on the circuit breaker, so I put the spare 20 amp fuse in its place. It has not blown yet, so it almost has to be a faulty connection under the passenger seat, right?

Justin Schick - '92 SHO cruising around KC MO
SHOTimes list info: http://www.shotimes.com/SHO1.html

>>> Lee Kelsoe <the_big_sho@phobia.net> 10/27/02 09:55AM >>>
not sure about the shorted wire or what have you....but the silver metal
covered "fuse" is a circuit breaker.....you simply unplug it and it resets
itself and then you plug it back in...it is probably like a 40 or 50 amp
breaker......but if the fuse you put in is not blowing, then I'm not sure
why your seats are inop....check some other accessory fuses, such as the
mini-fuse under the hood... *shrugs*

Lee "THE BIG SHO" Kelsoe
Marietta, Ga.
'92 MTX emerald green