[Shotimes] Are you guys dead!?

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:11:31 -0500

Once I was at a stoplight with a DSM that kept taunting me. I had to
race him. I got smoked badly. Really badly.

I just don't care anymore..I rarely pick street races anymore, rarely
indulge in them. Maybe I am getting old, Maybe, I realize that I can't
win since I don't have second gear anyway..I don't know...

Even my g/f makes fun of my lack of a second gear.. :(

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of V6SHOGirl@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 11:02 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Are you guys dead!?

In a message dated 10/29/2002 10:19:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
srfdude@cox.net writes:

> > What makes a kill great, at least in my mind, isn't how fast the
> > other car is.  It's how fast the driver of the other car
> *thinks* it is!

I completely agree with this lol. theres been times that i've been
sitting at a stop light, minding my own business and not even THINKING
about racing and a little honda would pull up and rev his engine while
staring at me. its times like that where you HAVE to smoke them, just to
put them little ricers in their place :D There was this other time that
cracked me up because i cant believe this guy even THOUGHT about doing
this lol. i was with my friend and he has a Cobra with a mean sounding
5.0 engine. and we're at a stoplight and a riced civic pulls up and
reved his engine. My friend reved his and it sounded like thunder LoL
needless to say the Civic backed off haha silly ricers :D

Nancy
Shotimes mailing list
Shotimes@autox.team.net http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/shotimes