[Shotimes] Vote for the SHO, Automotive News

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:27:24 -0600

Just for fun, everyone should go to the link below:

http://www.autonews.com/ford100/

And vote for the SHO (or other Ford vehicle) on a site for
the Automotive News publication.  There is a link at the top
for voting, and once you get there, the SHO isn't listed on
their ballot, but you click OTHER and fill in SHO and that
should do it.  Be sure to just put in SHO, so all the votes
go in one place, V8 and V6.  This is just for fun, nothing
is to be won, but we can at least let more people know we
still are around.

Don Mallinson
SHO Club