[Shotimes] Are you guys dead!?

Jeremy Grimm forge_monkey@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:28:21 -0500

Man Ian...
So what your telling us is that your Girl is giving you greif for going
straight from first to third? Do you skip the snuggling too? Hehehe...

I can't poke to much fun though...I got nothing myself. Clutch is slipping
so bad now that I can hit 8k revs and still be going 10mph...

Hmm...ok that is leaving me set up...I need a distraction...

HEY LOOK...BEER!!!!

Also, I figured I would pass this along...
T-SHOC, my local SHO club has gotten some of our cars online now...go take a
look.

www.picturetrail.com/shofear94   and then go to the TSHOC album.

-Jeremy Grimm
89 Lt. Titanium SHO
65k Org miles
77mm MAF, Hyperformance Stage 1 cams,
High Flow Heads,
Hypertech underdrive pulleys,
155ltr/hr fuel pump, LPM,
Eibach springs, Tokico struts,
Hi-Flow Y-pipe, Dynomax Catback exhaust,
17" TSW EVO wheels, Bridgestone Potenza 225/45 ZR17s.