[Shotimes] OT: TV time and racing

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:38:06 -0500

I recently started working for a Speedvision World Challenge TC race team.
Went to my first event in many months this past weekend.  A TV camera caught
me while recording lap times for our two cars.  So I might be seen on TV if
that video makes it through editing.  The race airs Nov 9 at 8pm on
Speedvision.  Cheer for the duPont Motorsport BMW 325's, #55 & 54.

Note - The winning car barrelrolled the previous day, during qualifying.
Team worked all night & it really paid off.  The car looked pretty good, as
long as your stood back about 50 feet.

Yea, I know it has nothing to do with SHOs.  Just had so much fun that I had
to mention.

Robert Bruce
93 atx
www.picturetrail.com/paracer