[Shotimes] Window Tint Citation!!

Josh Salaets jsalaets@msn.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:26:16 -0800

> Grab a set of taurus doors from a wrecking yard($30 each out here), swap
them
> in, get the ticket written off then put the old doors back on. Just hack
the
> harness at the wrecking yard and pull the few bolts then just disengage
the
> wires on your real door(or clip them all and do bullet connectors in case
you
> need to do this again) and you're all set. Good luck -Steve Bowen

That seems like A LOT of work for window tint.  If you really want to keep
the tint, why not pull some junkyard windows out of a Taurus and install
them (not very hard), or just go to a tint shop and have it removed (really
easy AND cheap!).  You may also just want to pay to have the tint removed
and later reapplied.  I don't know tint costs out there, but out here two
doors would run about $50.

Josh Salaets
95 SHO MTX (I SHO U)
85 Omni GLH-T (Yeah, it's fast)