[Shotimes] GM Rear Control Arms

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:21:01 -0600

John:
 I guess this has not been added to the FAQ yet but here is what I have. The
arms come a good number of GM cars:
Buick '97-02 Century, '98-02 Regal, Chevy '95-99 Lumina,
'00-02 Impala and '95-02 Monte Carlo, Olds '98-02 Intrigue as well as
the Pontiac '97-02 Grand Prix.
 Only the rear arm is adjustable so if you are junk yard shopping you will
need to rob two cars to get four arms. I found several bent ones so check
yours carefully if they are used. Also I found not every car of this list
will have the adjustable arms, all the GTP's do. Seems the suspension
options make a difference.
.
.