[Shotimes] RE: GM Rear Control Arms

Paul Nimz pnimz@V8SHO.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:59:27 -0600

Well I don't know.  I always looked up part #10262699.  But I knew that the
front was different than the back.  I specifically asked GMPartsdirect and
that is their response.  You could try asking them directly for
conformation.

Here is my original email to them.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Nimz [mailto:pnimz@v8sho.com]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 1:15 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Re: part number 10329687

When I look up part number 10262699 the form says that it has been replaced
by part number 10329687.  This may be a common part between Buick and
Pontiac.  Other places that I have checked with an illustration list have
front and rear spindle rods.  The rear one is adjustable and has a threaded
end.  The front one is a solid non-adjustable rod.

I need the rear spindle arm which I have been told is(was) 10262699.

And their response..........

Thanks for your inquiry to www.gmpartsdirect.com.

Here are your part numbers you requested.

the rear is threaded, fits Pontiac 97-2001, part #  10296341

You can go to http://www.gmpartsdirect.com on our home page there are spaces
provided to enter in your part numbers to check prices or place your order.

If you have a question regarding this email please include all contents of
this email, including the original email you sent, so we can keep track of
the conversation. Please keep in mind gmpartsdirect.com cannot be held
responsible for incorrect part numbers. Please feel free to validate the
accuracy with your local dealer. As a note, special order and electrical
parts are non-returnable so please verify your part numbers are correct.

Email response hours are from 9 to 6 est, Mon to Fri. Orders and emails
after 3pm Friday est. will not be processed until Monday.

Thank You, www.GMPartsDirect.com

Paul Nimz
'97 TR SHO
'93 EG mtx SHO