[Shotimes] another source for leather seat covers

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:21:29 -0600

This is strange Don. The plastic side covers on the SHO are a Thunderbird
part number. Can't even find them in the SHO parts book! I have worked with
the Gen I and II seats and would swear they are the same? Where are they
different? The Thunderbird seats do pivot forward to allow rear set access
but this is the only difference I could find.
.
.

> Sorry, but the Super Coupe seat covers won't work on the
> SHO, at least Gen I SHO's.  I tried them,  Several
> differences in dimension.
>
> Don Mallinson
>
> Kevin & Cheryl Airth wrote:
>
> >>I know that several people have mentioned
> >>
> >>www.leatherseats.com
> >>
> >>but I just found
> >>
> >>www.katzkin.com
> >>
> >>Looks like they have Gen II and III coverage, just thought that maybe
> >>someone would find this helpful.
> >>

> > I have also found Coverline. They did a special for the Super Coupe
Group