[Shotimes] HID question

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:40:26 -0600

I am not sure of the number, but I have them, so does Bill
Staib of Atlanta (SHO REgistry).  I got mine at Performance
Plus in Madison WI (home of our 2003 convention!)  Give them
a call, they can set you up.

I love them.  I had P Plus set my car up with the switch for
the PIAA duals next to the switch for the stock lights.
Wired so I turn on the stock light switch and it works, with
its pilot light to remind me that they are on, and they
three way switch gives me control over which light is on.
Can't turn on both, but the switch does let me scare the
heck out of Left Lane Bandits sometimes....just rapidly
toggle between fog and driving and you get a flashing that
is legal, but looks VERY much like Police lights!  Moves-em
over every time!

Plus they are MUCH brighter than any other 55 watt units I
haVe seen.  I think the PIAA are worth the extra money.

Don Mallinson