[Shotimes] Hi to everyone, and "name those plugs wires"

Darin Lind Darin.Lind@attbi.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:55:59 -0600

Hi all,

I used to be on the old SHOtimes list for several years, having owned
90 and 95 MTX SHOs (both running on the blue bottle).  I've been
driving an S4 for the past couple years, but there was just something
about the old SHO that I missed.  So I recently acquired a silver 93
MTX for cheap and am back in the family.  I recognize many names
still on the list, good to see you all again :-)  You're a great bunch
of people.

So, here's the obligatory car pic:
http://home.attbi.com/~darin.lind/newsho.jpg

Anyway, the car supposedly just had a plug/wire tune-up, and it came with
some unidentified plug wires.  Does anyone know what they are (pics below),
and are they thumbs up or thumbs down.  I didn't see any brand name label,
they
just say "7mm  High Temperature Silicone Core and Silicone Jacket"  Although
the
boots are square, they don't seem to seal as well as I remember the
motorcrafts did.

Pics of wires here:

http://home.attbi.com/~darin.lind/showires1.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~darin.lind/showires2.jpg

I look forward to future SHOtimes discussions!

Darin
93 silver MTX (stock for now)