[Shotimes] Maplight Assembly/Moonroof Switch and a Mini Bra for sale...

Chris Cassino chriscassino@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:33:46 -0800 (PST)

Before these go on to ebay, I thought i'd offer em up here...

I have a LeBra Mini Bra and a Grey maplight assembly with a working moonroof switch in excellent condition. i purchased them both off ebay in the past 6 weeks and never installed the maplight assembly, I only plugged it in to close my open moonroof.  The Mini bra has been on the car, but I was told the former owner had it on his for less than a month.

I'd like 40.00 for the Bra and 50.00 for the maplight assembly.  USPS Priority Shipping included.

These go on ebay on Sunday night.

contact me at chris.cassino@attbi.com

Thanks,

Chris