[Shotimes] SHO Seat skins

Jeff Costantino jeff@hookt-up.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:35:20 -0500

Try this place: http://www.headlinerkit.com/ac/index.shtml I'm going to
order a headliner kit in a week or so from them.

I'm not sure about the 3rd gen mats working in the 2nd gen but I believe
they do - to an extent.. I recall it being a slightly imperfect fit.

Jeff - 95 atx

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Frank Costa
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:55 PM
To: "Shotimes"
Subject: [Shotimes] SHO Seat skins

It has come time for me to get seat covers for my car. I was interested
in those neoprene ones. THe ones that are literally a skin over the sho
seat. I dont want anycrappy cheapo seat covers. Can anyone point me in
the right direction? I also need a new set of SHO third gen floor mats
in either grey or black. The third gen floor mats fit fine right? ANyone
know where i can get the actually floor carpet?

ANy help here is apreciated, my interior is needing help.

Frank