[Shotimes] Hi to everyone, and "name those plugs wires"

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:47:25 -0600

Darin,

Nice looking car!  You have some detailing to do around
those plugs though!  :)

Don't know what brand they are, but are the plugs the
correct Motorcraft?  If not, they may be too long as almost
all aftermarket plugs are, and they will hold the boot up
too high.

I remember you, and am glad you are back.  You might not be
aware that the SHO Registry is now SHO Club and I am in
charge, or as my wife says, it is in charge of me!  ;)

Check it out at: http://www.shoclub.com

Hope you consider joining up.

Also, our 11th international convention will be in Madison
WI this year (home of Performance Plus) and I hope you can
make it!  WE had over 135 SHO's (and a few
replacements/pretenders) at Maryland this summer, you can
read about it and see pics on the club web site.

Welcome back!

Don Mallinson
89 Titanium
91 Mocha/Mocha