[Shotimes] Gen3 seats in a Gen1?

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:12:38 -0600

Thanks for the info, Al.  What sort of modifications would be required on
the rear seat?  Would that apply to the seat bottom, back,  or both?

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: <alfitz@alfitz.com>
To: "_SHOTIMES II" <shotimes@autox.team.net>; "van Oss"
<vanOss@centurytel.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Gen3 seats in a Gen1?

I have some experience here.

The GEN III front seats bolt right into the GEN I or II SHOs.
The electrical connector is not a match, but it is very simple to just cut
the plug from your old seats and splice it into the new seats (2 wires).

My Son has a set of 98 seats in his 89, and not only do they look great
(color match is perfect), but they feel great as well. They are a much more
comfortable seat.

The back seats are another matter. They will not fit without some
modifications. They are wider then the first 2 GENs.

Al Fitzgerald
http://www.alfitz.com/sho
NEW & USED SHO PARTS
.
SHO PARTS REQUEST FORM: http://www.alfitz.com/sho/parts-form.htm

WE ACCEPT MasterCard or Visa
NOTE: When replying to this email, please use your 'REPLY' button to include
the original message.