[Shotimes] Used somewhat leaking radiator if someone wants it.

Ron Childs rchildssho@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:56:25 -0800

FWIW, the shop that replaced my radiator recently said that they could get
new plastic end tanks (mine were cracked.) I replaced it because there were
indications of other trouble pending but I thought replacement tanks might
help someone. I didn't get his source but I could probably find out.

-Ron Childs   '91