[Shotimes] Block heater

Timothy Wright twright@one-eleven.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:46:53 -0600

I used to have a special priest just for confessing my driving sins.  He
lived/drove in Italy for 15 years.

"Bless me father I drove 95 in a school zone."

'Any children in the cross walks?'

"Nope,"

'Then no harm done.'

Mea Culpa,

He was the only best friend I had that I would NOT lend my car too.

I just hope my guardian Angel never bails.

I have a 2" St Benedict medal hanging from my rear view mirror, doubles as a
G meter.

IL Plate: IESVS

It proves I am roman rite.  ;-)

 Timothy Wright