[Shotimes] Slight ticking from below intake

Ron Childs rchildssho@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:13:12 -0800

I have never heard that when doing a 60K, that all shims need to be
replaced, not just the ones that are out of spec. I think that many people
who have rented 60K kits that come with shim assortments, exchange their
used ones for ones that are in spec.

-Ron Childs