[Shotimes] OT - Selling a car

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:21:05 -0500

OK. Talked to my CU. They have a 'shared' branch no too far from me. They
said that I can meet the guy there, he can give me cash or a cashier's check
and deposit in my savings, then call them and they will pay off the loan and
immediately fax the release.

These shared branches are other CU's that will transact deposits and
withdrawals for them.

Thanks everybody!

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 171K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, '96 brake upgrade, Proportioning valve plugs, Delrin
sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 41K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/