[Shotimes] OT-FM Modulation CD Changer Install

Jonathon Beisler JBEIS001@stvincentshealth.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:05:37 -0400

Hello everyone,
Since I know that some (most?) of you have installed stereo's in your SHO's or other cars, I wanted to see if anyone might have some prior knowledge of this.  I received this changer as a hand me down and am either putting it in my SHO or my brother's Contour.  I downloaded directions from Pioneer but I am wondering about where to tie into power and where does the antenna switching unit attach to the antenna.  Is it near the antenna or near the radio?  As to power, where is the easiest place to tie into constant power and key on power?  If anyone has any help or comments, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks, JB