[Shotimes] rod bearings

Kerry Kinion kerry@kinionfurniture.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:31:56 -0700

The kurtmetros site mentions only Clevit Part Number 'CB-1435P' Rod
Bearings - 6 Sets.  Are these just the standard size ones - what if I
need different sizes after doing the plastigage thing?  Does anyone have
these part #'s?  Also, where do I get these bearings?  Is it a NAPA or
Autozone available part?

Thanks!

Kerry ('93 MTX, 111k, fresh 60k)

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 2:02 PM
To: Kerry Kinion; Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] rod bearings

www.kurtmetros.com is how I did mine. It took approximately 8 hours of
actual wrench time for me.

What tranny? MTX or ATX? MTX is easier since the oil pan bolts are
easier to
get to.

Let me know if you have any specific questions after you read Kurt's
site.
Where are you located?

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 171K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back,
Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, '96 brake upgrade, Proportioning valve plugs,
Delrin
sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6