[Shotimes] Quick informal survey of Mobil 1 users

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

I have a '91 with 107K. I have been using Mobil 1 since I bought the car
in 12-94 with ~47K. There is a tiny drip from the area of the rear main
seal that has been there about since I have had the car and has not gotten
any worse. I just recently got some Castrol High Mileage oil to see if it
makes any difference but have not put it in yet. When I had the clutch
replaced recently (for the first time since I've owned the car) the shop
did not want to replace the seal for fear of making the leak worse. I can
let you know if it makes any difference at a later date.

-Ron Childs   '91