[Shotimes] wrestled with my 91 today

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:36:19 -0400

Anyone have a video tape of the awards :)

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of van Oss
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 10:23 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; George Fourchy; KICKINSHO@aol.com
Subject: [Shotimes] wrestled with my 91 today

Today, Annie consumed $160 worth of left front wheel bearing, outer tie-rod
end, and lower control arm.  But at last, the vibration at 75 MPH is gone!
Yes this is the same 91 that recently got both rear brake hoses, calipers,
bias plugs, and all three parking-brake cables.  This is a 13-year-old car
but I am still making payments at the First National Bank of NAPA.  Anybody
else bank there?   ;-)

Joseph van Oss

p.s.  Kris, I thought of you today.  This 91 is a former California girl, so
she comes undone pretty easily.   8=)    George I thought of you too ---
while loosening the nut on the trailing arm.  Also when I torque bolts for a
while, there's a lingering ache in my right elbow.  Moooooo.