[Shotimes] FS: 4 SHO CHROME WHEELS and a cool picture!

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:56:43 -0400

>Also have 11 motors and 4 trannys 20 extra good cams and 10 bad ones
>
>Kirk J Doucette

what makes them 'extra good'?  :^)

Jim Ryan
Wayne, NJ
'91 PLUS  all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS 96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nooks full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille