[Shotimes] Re: 300 hp

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:59:23 -0400

Yeah, the basic 4-door structure is still more solid than the Fox-bodied
cars, especially the older hatchback Stangs.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mark Nunnally
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 4:41 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: 300 hp

Most of what you say is true (especially in the context of drag racing) but
the SHO has a decent aftermarket, with more niche parts coming out all the
time, even though the 89's sell for hundreds of dollars these days and are
15 yrs old.

I like drag racing, and the SHO does ok (there are worse cars, and much
better ones) but the SHO has the advantage over a mustang to be built into a
better open track car IMHO, especially if you try to do it on a budget.

mark