[Shotimes] Lowrider is painted and going together

silversleepersho silversleepersho@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:16:19 -0400

Whats all this business about a museum?  Im glad the lowrider is coming
back =)

I hope you don't mind,  but I made that picture on your main page my new
desktop,  kinda looks like how I want my home to be in the future.

Ill turn the girlfriend onto the SHO yet!  She can already spot them and
the different gen's/model years like a pro,   but she cant do it by
smell yet =P

Good luck,

~jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of George Fourchy
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 12:46 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Lowrider is painted and going together

I saw it today.  I took pictures today.  I built the second page of the
Owie saga
today.  The pictures are too big.  I apologize.  They'll be smaller in a
couple of
days.

It's still alive!!  If you want to see it, and don't mind waiting a bit
for the page
to load....

www.krazgeo.com/Owie      second page link at the bottom.

George