[Shotimes] FR500 wheel

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:56:19 -0400

The FR500 Stering wheel is made by Ford Performance Parts and is listed
in their FRPP 2000 catalog Part no. M-3601-B. Fits 1994 - 00 Mustang V6,
GT and Cobra. It features thicker racing style rim section, covered in
perforated and smooth black leather. Uses your existing airbag and
cruise control switches.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 8:46 PM
To: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Cc: techsho@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] FR500 wheel

Does anyone have a part number or a suggestion regarding a place to
purchase the FR500 steering wheel? CincySHO's site claims that it is no
longer available (avail from them or avail period, I am not sure).

http://www.cincysho.com/images/Appearance/94-00CobraSteringWheel.jpg

If anyone wants to sell me one, lemme know. ;)

If anyone else has more pix of the wheel, please send me the link(s).

Thanks
Ian