[Shotimes] Rod bearings again

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:53:27 -0400

If you're 110% sure, you just have to break the seal.  A small flat-head
screwdriver will do the trick.  As soon as you break the gasket free on
one corner, the rest will pull down fairly easily.

Good luck.

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 169k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 7:33 PM
To: 'Ron Porter'; '`V6 SHOtimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Rod bearings again

Ok next question. How the heck do I get the oil pan to drop. I was just
holding 90% of my weight from iut and it won't budge. And I am 110% sure
that I have all the bolts and nuts off it. Any specific way of doing it?
I can call one of you if you find it would be easier to tell me over the
phone, I love unlimited long distance calling.

Bruce Malachuk

94 Opal Frost MTX

93 Black ATX soon to be parts

93 Green MTX - black interior.....soon to be mine