[Shotimes] Re: Vehicle Relocation Service (Anyone?)

alfitz@alfitz.com alfitz@alfitz.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:33:28 -0500

You can cut out the broker, who usually charges $100 to $200 for finding a
truck, by going to this link and find your own trucking company. You should
expect to pay $500 or less.

http://centraldispatch.com/index.htm

Al Fitz
http://www.alfitz.com
NEW & USED SHO PARTS
.
SHO PARTS REQUEST FORM:
http://www.alfitz.com/sho/parts-form.htm

WE ACCEPT MasterCard, Visa. and Discovery
NOTE: When replying to this email, please use your 'REPLY' button to include
the original message.