[Shotimes] OT - How do you post pics on Shoforum.com

Dynon007@aol.com Dynon007@aol.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:19:36 EDT

Actually the shoforum helped me out a lot this time. I asked about a problem
and about 2 hours later this guy named SdPatt told me exactly what was wrong
gave me the part number and price of what I needed. He helped me out before the
list did, which is rare, but it happened this time. It was my power steering
pressure hose that needed replaced. If you could just upload pics there
without a link it would be a lot more helpful to people with digital cameras.

Kent 91+ White MTX 150K