[Shotimes] Floored it -- y-pipe seperated from catback

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:32:14 -0400

Are people interested? I could make up a pipe with the correct flange and
the flex pipe if you guys need. I am going to be making a run for the Gen 3
guys, a simpler pipe that is straight and has no bend.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 11:33 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Floored it -- y-pipe seperated from catback

Talk to Kirk D. He had mentioned something to me two weeks ago about
being able to get good flex pipes at a decent price. I saw one on his
self-proclamed "coolest SHO" (it would be cooler if it was a gen2 IMHO)
yesterday. It looks very nice and I'm thinking about having him get me
one for my car as my donut gasket is shot.

Bruce Malachuk

94 Opal Frost MTX -spun a bearing - it's not the same
93 Black ATX soon to be parts
93 Green MTX - black interior.....soon to be mine