[Shotimes] Spoiler Brake Light, LEDs

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:09:30 -0500

Yes, I'm sure you're right.  Regional differences apply.  As does
paint costs.  Anything with pearl or metallics in it will be more
expensive.  My white car, which doesn't have any of those in it,
I don't believe, might end up cheaper to get repainted.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

shotimes-admin@autox.team.net wrote on 12/02/2003 09:41:22 AM:

> I think things are a bit more expensive up here in New England. But Come
on
> dude its GREEN they called Al up and got a better bumper cover for 50
and
> installed it for you :)
>
> I want to go from Memory but a qt of the 94-95 Blue cost me 68 bucks at
my
> Dupont store, also having a buddy that worked there I got the Tech
School