[Shotimes] Gauge Cluster Issues

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:15:15 -0500

Some of your problems may be sending units.  I believe they are
different between gauges and idiot lights.  The GL never had a
tach, so there is no signal to the new cluster.  Don't know what
to do about that.  You'll have to pick up the signal from somewhere.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade