[Shotimes] RE: Hard Rubber Trim

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 03 Dec 2003 10:46:45 -0600

Ron,

OK, then they changed the product since I last tried it.
When I tried it it was literally black shoe polish (or
looked just like it).  THey may have found out about Wurth
Rubber Care and changed the product to something similar.

Guess I need to go buy some of the competitions stuff and see.

Wurth Rubber Care makes these parts look great right away,
but the whitish discoloration tends to come back till you
have done maybe 3 or four applications.

IN the instance of my wife's VW, the white tended to come
back right away when wiping on the Rubber Care, but when I
sprayed it directly onto the part, the white went away and
stayed away!  Been a couple weeks now and they still look
brand new.  So for stubborn deposits, spray directly onto
the part, Wurth won't hurt the surrounding paint, you can
just wipe off the overspray.

Don Mallinson