[Shotimes] RE: Hard Rubber Trim

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:10:56 -0500

Hmmmm.....

I've heard of this stuff, and have seen some ads for a few things in their
line.

Can't get past the name.....keep things of a bunch of Cheech-n-Chong guys
hanging out and trying to put stuff into bottles!!!!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Christian Andretta
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 4:27 PM
To: Donald Mallinson; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: Hard Rubber Trim

The best product that I've found (actually recommended by my neighbor with a
concours award winning Mustang and a frame off restored Cougar) is Stoner's
More Shine Less Time.  Is comes in an aerosol spray can with a very precise
nozzle.  It is an easy to apply product that won't drip on to the rims or
spray off and leave spots on the body.  It leaves a nice shine that doesn't
look like there is a gel or layer of product on the rubber, doesn't attract
dirt or dust and lasts through a wash.  Luckily I can get it locally but it
can also be ordered from their web site:  http://www.mslt4tires.com/

Christian Andretta
99 SF