[Shotimes] Ford parts source

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:05:59 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes, I agree, good people.  Other decent people there besides Mike, which
is a good thing.  They are about a 30 minute ride from my house. Of course
as time goes by, more and more parts are going out of their inventory or
no longer being sold by Ford.  If you ask, they usually give wholesale
price.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo