[Shotimes] Sr 72 weight

Christian Andretta passport@optonline.net
Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:10:25 -0500

Will they work with the earlier control arm?

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Kirk Doucette
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 6:39 PM
To: Dave Kegel; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Sr 72 weight

Gen 3 Aluminium front spindles too!

What swaybars are you using? With all the weight gone you wont need quite as
stiff bars.

Cut the spare tire holder out and cap it.

Lose the gas tank and install a fuel cell

Side note, went down to pick up a transmission axel support bearing for a
atx the other day and My trans guy had his Mustang on the scales ( I forgot
what class he is running this one in) but it's a gutted Mustang GT with full
roll cage Strange rear end and a few other goodies.. 1900 LBS.. Should go
nicely with his 1100hp Motor Sport 460.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White