[Shotimes] OT: Real Power

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:33:24 -0500

Garlits was on Wind Tunnel last night.  I only saw a few minutes of
it.  Saw some pics of his new car.  Well, new for me, I've been out
of it for a while now.  He's gone back to some streamlining tricks.
A canopy, and the rear wing only has a vertical in the middle of the
car, aerodynamically shaped.  Sounds like he's doing well racing,
but he says he's too old to make a serious pitch for 4.30's or 340
mph.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX