FW: [Shotimes] Re: OT Star Trek Quote, was 60,000 mile check

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:32:10 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Scary.  I certainly remember the exchange well.  Lot of good humor in
those movies.

BTW, I am taking credit for winning the Ensign Ro trivial as I answered
this privately to Don previously.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo