[Shotimes] rear calipers sticking

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:03:09 -0500

Don I have to agree with Paul, The Blue 94 that Brad from SHOfast now has
used to be mine.. I sold to him and before he picked it up the right rear
brakes stuck real Bad. The line did drip pretty good, but it would not
release pressure. I changed out to Stainless lines in the rear and the
problem went away.

Plus he said he replaced the calipers and brake cables :)

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 11:13 AM
To: Paul Nimz
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net; Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] rear calipers sticking

Paul,

With good hoses, I get a strong stream (although not quite
as strong as the front bleeders) of brake fluid on the back
of all my SHO's, 89, 91 and 96, along with my son's 95.
ONly when the hoses are blocked, does the fluid not come out
in a stream.  Even without jacking up the LR suspension so
the valve is opened.

Don Mallinson