[Shotimes] Powerless By Design

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:47:42 -0500

Just unplug the power lead at the antenna motor.  On my 93 it's a red/pink
wire.  Will send a wiring diagram to you separately.

Robert Bruce
93 atx

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 6:57 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Powerless By Design

The power antenna on my newly acquired '94 has the usual disability.  I read
the tips section on changing out the mast, doesn't look too scary but it's
not
on the top of my priority list at the moment.  Unfortunately mine is the
automatic version and since I have a trunk mounted wireless CD changer, it
gronks
the motor every time I want to turn on the tunes.

I don't have a shop manual yet (and if there's more than one, which is the
best?) so if someone can tell me the best place to temporarily D/C the power
connection, I'd like to just leave the antenna up while avoiding thrashing
the
motor.

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre