[Shotimes] 93 SHO for sale

Lisa lisa@jisp.net
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:00:09 -0600

1993 MTX SHO with JBL and moonroof.  White with gray leather. 123K miles.

Service history since 14K miles when I purchased it in 1995:

Nothing but Amsoil synthetic lubricants on religous intervals.

New starter in 8/2001.

New front pads and rotors around 60K.

3 Trips to Performance Plus in Madison Wisconsin
1) At 78,870 a new clutch was installed with a grizzly paw throw-out
bearing.  (yes, the original clutch went that long).  The car also received
new rear brakes and a set of Tockico struts all around at this time.

2) The 60K was done at 82,900 miles including new water pump and CPS.  Cams
and shims were excellent at this time.

3) The car was there one other time later to diagnose a bad MAF sensor.

The rest of the routine maintenance was done by myself or a local
mechanic/buddy of mine.

The car has been remarkably trouble free.  No problems ever to speak of.

Recently replaced the oil pressure sending unit, and a rear swaybar link.

It has very fresh (5k-8K guessing) Dunlop Sport 5000 tires on the stock
slicer wheels.

CLimate control head unit is one year old, no cracked buttons!!!!

All the Ford recalls were done, subframe bolts, ignition switch
etc.............

Car is waxed religiously 2 times a year, much more than that when it was
newer.  Finish is much above average for an 11 year old daily driver.  No
sign of rust at all.

The original gray leather is in excellent condition, with just minor wear on
the driver side bolster.  Leather is cleaned and conditioned every year.

Here is what's wrong;

Stock CD player (below the AM/FM Cassette) is broken.
Fuzzy stuff is falling off the moonroof shade.
Front brakes don't  pulse or shake the wheel, but pads are about shot.
Battery was new in 1997.  Still good, but how long?????
Exhuast is original.  Still good, but how long?????
Small radiator leak from plastic side tank, been leaking for years, stays
the same
Normal SHO squeaks and rattles.

The car is located in northwest Illinois.

I want to get $4500 out of the car.  If I am nuts, let me know.  (check
that, of course I am nuts,
I am selling the car!!!!)

Ron Vanderheyden